A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have... <3

Sunday, January 29, 2012

What a weekend..!!

Brad Paisley! What a concert!
Well, this weekend was extremely fantastic! First of all, getting the surprise of a lifetime when I found out that me and Jenny were going to see Brad Paisley!! It was a fantastic night filled with Scotty McCreery (our love), The Band Perry (who are amazing), and of course, Mr. Brad Paisley. I may or may not have been so excited that I threw my phone, but that's okay. It really was such an amazing concert because they are all extremely talented people and it was definately one of the best nights ever! Then on saturday, hanging out with Jenny, Ty, and Rory was pretty much fantastic. Let's just say,
Boondock's gave us some great prizes and some very good laughs (a.k.a. the awkward boy that helped us get our prizes.. Jenny you'll get that) :] We found out we like to wear our sunglasses at night and some very talented dancers performed for us ;] haha, but nothing that happened this weekend beats getting my patriarchal blessing. It really was the most amazing experience I have ever had in my life and I have never felt so blissfully happy as I did in those moments that I was recieving my blessing. I am so incredibly grateful to be a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I do have an extremely powerful testimony of its truth. I hope to live my life in a way that I will always be worthy to recieve the blessings promised to me in my blessing and I hope to fufill all of the things mentioned in it. What a weekend.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment