A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have... <3

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Living... Out Loud?

Well, seeing as this is my first post in this whole blogging thing, I decided that I should probably explain why my blog is named what it is. For those of you who know me, you probably have different opinions on who I am. If you dont know me very well, you may think i'm quiet and shy (maybe, depending on who you are), but for those of you who know me better than most know that i'm completely insane, and i'm perfectly fine with that. I think that if you're not being weird, you're not having fun. But that's just me. Call me crazy, cause I am, but I think that life's too short to be normal. I know I dont want to be "normal" (nothing against anyone who does want to be normal, I swear). I want to stand out, I want people to remember me and I want to have an impact on people's lives! Forget normal! You have to be unique, you have to define yourself! That's why I titled my blog "Living Out Loud", because that's what i'm doing. No more being quiet like I was a lot of the time in high school because I didn't know people or I wasn't "popular", it's time to speak my mind and live the way I want to. I want to live everyday so that if I had to live the same day over and over again, it would be a good thing! So i'm living out loud! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment