A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have... <3

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Beginnings..

Well, 2012 is finally here, and already it's proving to be a year of good changes. I'm just starting my second semester at Weber and i'm going to be sure to focus on my school work this semester (unlike last semester...woops!) I'm preparing to get my patriarchal blessing in 2 weeks which I am unbelievably excited for! But the biggest thing that has happened this year so far is I FINALLY got my own car! It's a 2011 Ford Fiesta and I am in LOVE with it! After much debate, I have chosen a name for him (and yes, he is a boy). His name is Flynn (named after Flynn Rider from the best move, Tangled, of course). I can't believe the freedom that comes with having my own car, but also the stress that comes with having to pay insurance, car payments, gas, etc... But, I love it anyway. With just finishing my photography portfolio, i'm hoping that things will start to take off and that I will get more offers to do pictures (*fingers crossed*). But that's just about all that's new these days with my boring life and all.. But it's the life I love :]

No comments:

Post a Comment