A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have... <3

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Signs..

Today in relief society I had probably one of the most amazing, most touching lessons I have ever had in 18 years of going to church..

We were showed this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

That video is so powerful to me. How many of us go about our days carrying heavy burdens like this man? He is blind and needs help, and a girl comes along and helps him. I feel like all of us are going through very trying times in each of our lives. Our trials are designed specifically for us. And I feel like people these days are so unkind and inconsiderate of people and it makes me sick.

How do you feel when you are going through a very hard time in your life and someone is so rude to you that it just pushes you to the edge?

Do you wish that you could just put a sign around your neck explaining what you are going through?

I know this post is kind of heavy, but I challenge you to think before you act. Think about what people could be going through. Think of their burdens, their hardships, their trials. Be more considerate of people. Be like the girl in this video and help everyone around us, for everyone needs it.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment