A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have... <3

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lately, I have been sooo stressed out with life. With trying to balance school, work, my social life, and having personal things come up in my schedule, i've found myself over complicating things these last couple weeks.

Today while I was stressing about finishing a paper for one of my classes, I started listening to Casey Abrams..

For those of you who don't watch American Idol, Casey is a contestant that was on last year. He got pretty far. I want to say top 5. But, he is fantastic. I've actually met him. But, I was listening to some songs by him, and I came across one that I especially like. It's called "Simple Life"...


"Don't need no TV, I don't need no phone,
don't need a speedy car to get me home.
Don't need no nothing all I need is time - for the simple life.
Go get your butt out off that lazy couch, 
put down the laptop and get out of the house.
Don't need no nothing all I need is time - for the simple life."

I would highly recommend looking up this song and listening to it. It's fantastic. And you can't help but be in a good mood when you listen to Casey. He's brilliant and so fun to listen to. Truly a beautiful artist.

Purpose of this post? Cut out all the complicated stuff! SIMPLIFY your life!! Hold on to what you need, but stop worrying about all the extra things. Life is so much easier when you go back to the simple things and stop worrying about all the nitty gritty details. I promise it will be the best thin you'll ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment